You agree not to post any text, files, images, video, audio, or other materials (“Content”) or use the Website in any way that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- violates any state, federal, or other law;
- threatens, harasses, or is libelous;
- is harmful to minors;
- contains self-benefiting advertising or marketing in public areas of the Website that have not been paid for and are not designated for the addition of promotional content;
- produces Software viruses or code harmful to other computers;
- disrupts the normal dialogue of users of the Website;
- employs misleading or false information;
- uses forged headers or other items to manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content.
Unless you receive explicit permission, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Website. Any business that registers with a listing or purchases advertising or any other service (“Customer”) has the right and permission to manage their listing or purchased advertising or other services to their commercial benefit so long as the codes of conduct above are not violated.
This Website and some of the Content on this Website contain links to other resources on the Internet. Such links are provided as aids to assist you in identifying and locating other Internet resources that may be of interest to you and are not intended to state or imply that Company sponsors, endorse, are affiliated or associated with, or are legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in said links. Information or conversion results at our Website may be outdated due to the date and the method of the collection or may be incorrect. If you find information or conversion results on the Website that you believe to be in error, please contact us with the specifics and we will investigate the matter where we are allowed by our data source will update the information.
Limitations and Termination
The company may create limitations on your use of the Website including, but not limited to, the number of times you may access the Website. Limitations can include full termination of your access to the Website and you agree that Company has the right at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue the Website (or any part thereof).